Let us help meet your organization’s needs
Our wide array of tools provide momentum for transformative change. We help create programs that reflect the unique needs of communities. Our experience includes all levels of program design and management including conceptual modeling, developing process workflows and procedures, performance metrics, tracking outcomes and program reporting. We also specialize in developing affordable housing solutions in high cost markets including single family rental and homeownership opportunities, vacant and blighted housing, research and policy.
- Writing all types of grant proposals, including federal, state, county, city, private foundation and corporate giving.
- Conducting grant source research to identify potential funding opportunities.
- Editing client draft proposals and providing technical assistance.
- Program Structure – identifying goals, objectives, strategies and outcomes
- Market Analysis – who are your collaborators/competitors?
- Program Marketing
- Service Delivery
- Resource Planning
- Program Evaluation
Technical Assistance & Training
Community Strategies 360 has an excellent reputation for providing unparalleled training and technical assistance. We are able to offer our clients a personal approach to technical assistance on a wide array of subjects including federal/state program compliance, organizational development, stakeholder engagement and government relations to name a few.
What are people saying about us? Just don’t take it from us….let our clients do the talking!
Christopher Brown – Executive Director, HomeSteps
“Katherine and Community Strategies 360 bring professionalism, experience, and strategic brilliance to a variety of circumstances from fund development to program management. Katherine’s ability to develop a great message, communicate a vision and develop a successful strategy will serve every client and endeavor well. ”